New member from Norway with Benelli project

Hi!

So, just registered to this forum yesturday since I got my first mini bike! It's a Benelli Dynamo, and I can't find any information about this bike on any Norwegian sites.

I'm looking for some parts, since it's a project. I don't even know if it's worth fixing yet, but I will go threw all the parts one day and see how mutch is missing.

Parts I know I need right now:
- Original handlebars
- New piston
- Possible new cylinder head
- Gasket set for the engine

If anyone got parts for these bikes, ore know where to find parts, please let me know. I have checked eBay, and there are some ;)

Here are some pics of my project... I payed 800 NOK for it, thats something around $130, don't know if thats a high price ore not, but I have never ever seen one of these here in Norway before.

View attachment 65174
View attachment 65175

To introduce myself, I'm 30 years old, father of 4 children, and am a car mechanic, but I don't work with cars anymore now.

Last edited:
I used to have one of those, they are nice bikes...easy to ride. There are a lot of parts for Benelli Dynamo's on EBAY right now...That's where I'd look. Shipping to NOK could be expensive though...

Mean Dean

Welcome to the Site. Congrats on your bike. I have a few friends in Norway I talk to everyday. I have shipped a few mini bikes not Bennili over there so there are a few over there and Sweden. Looks like a decent project. Good thing there are a few good parts available. Shipping might nit be too bad. I shipped a lot of stuff in a container full of cars.

Dean

Hi Johan,

As previous members suggested, keep checking with ebay. Someone out there has to have a nice inventory of old stock parts for your Benelli... good luck searching and welcome to Old Mini Bikes.

-Doug

Thanks everyone :)

I also think it looks like a good start, I have ordered a part catalog/list from eBay now. That will make it easier to see whats missing :) I have to clean up my garage too before I start... Its a :censure: mess right now!

I will keep checking out eBay! I found a Dynamo bike here for sale in parts too. But I have to be more active before I can contact the seller :p

It looks good, not the same fuel tank I've got for mine, but looks very mutch same as mine :) I think the shipping costs to Norway would be very high on a complete bike tho :/