New member in my family…

Bacon, bacon, bacon,ha! Good looking pup and from what I’ve seen on here, she sounds a bit like you. Seriously though good luck with her Skipp and I’d bet that she’ll be a real good bud.

Bacon, bacon, bacon,ha! Good looking pup and from what I’ve seen on here, she sounds a bit like you. Seriously though good luck with her Skipp and I’d bet that she’ll be a real good bud.

LMAO!! I don’t chase cats….but I am a mannerless prick I’ll give you that!

Harquebus

I already have a pre-disposition for girl dogs, especially Labs, they're sweeter plus none of that little red-missile stuff in front of
polite folks...
:D

I'm sure she is happy to meet new people and is a great greeter so there's that in terms of manners.
Never seen a red fox lab before. Thanks for sharing her and what a great pose you have her in.

I already have a pre-disposition for girl dogs, especially Labs, they're sweeter plus none of that little red-missile stuff in front of
polite folks...
:D

I'm sure she is happy to meet new people and is a great greeter so there's that in terms of manners.
Never seen a red fox lab before. Thanks for sharing her and what a great pose you have her in.
The fox red is just a darker yellow lab…

Labs: I do love me some labs, any color they're the Bomb-Diggity ! She a beauty SKipp congratulations. Don't be teachin' her how to chase the Kitties now ya hear you keep that to yourself !! lol ;)

I know I gonna get banned here! :D

Triley41395

She's a beauty, I've only had lab's and I miss mine. I'm sure you know but make sure she's got plenty of toys to chew on. She looks alot like my lily did.she was 14 in this picture, and made it to 15 lots of gray. Screenshot_20230301_085539_One UI Home.jpg

Bless her heart….

Amy is helping me get past big Joe…lost him on November 1….he was 13

53BA1A38-7640-448C-989A-DA35CA14BD66.jpeg
I couldn’t go piss without him outside the door….

Well she has learned that at 5 am if she jumps in bed a gnaws on my head I’ll feed her…new game …..not thrilled….and Mr. Wilson the 22 pound Manx cat is not quite sure if we’re keeping her or not…his vote I believe is no….
22# Manx? :cool: Now that's a bigboy! Gotta Pic? I'm thinking Ms. Amy might have her hands full with her!