New member in Oceanside CA, anyone close to me?

Hey guy,

As the title says. I am a new member and I live in Oceanside. New to minibikes, but not new to motorcycles. I have a project I am working on. Would love to see some more projects in person, talk with people, pick some brains, and take some measurements on parts. I picked up a Nova rolling chassis with a Predator Motor in it. Not sure if I want to stick with the Nova frame yet or not. I was curious to see if the Nova front end would fit on other frames.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from people. Any information is absolutely welcome!

Ryan

CarPlayLB

@Twinjetguy Ryan,
Any fork will fit on any frame...it is all about how much work needs to be done! Nova frames are cool! Run it until you find something else. take it to TJ and have it chromed! LOL
BTW...the is Eric in Long Beach!

@Twinjetguy Ryan,
Any fork will fit on any frame...it is all about how much work needs to be done! Nova frames are cool! Run it until you find something else. take it to TJ and have it chromed! LOL
BTW...the is Eric in Long Beach!
Hey Eric!

You already have an idea of what I would like to do with my bike. After looking at the frame a bit more, I just don't know if I want to put the money into paint on that particular frame. On top of it being in rough shape, I think the wheelbase is going to be a little short for the Predator 212 motor that I have. I am on the fence LOL. I am considering buying a new frame but just want to make sure the Nova front end and wheels will match up.

Thanks for the reply and all the help man!

Ryan