New Minibike mfg: Spirit Minibikes

Harquebus

Someone take one for the TEAM! :deal:

Their sample bike doesn't look too good though...got some odd sticker placement and needs bigger wheels IMO.

Last edited:

T-Town Mini

Hes on FB , been waiting for him to sell some and get some feedback and customer reviews?
Are these the same people that were selling completed Azusa bikes on craigslist?

If so, I guess they finally decided to build their own bikes for sell, instead.

They were a little pricey...I wonder how many of those finished bikes they sold over the last few years.

T-Town Mini

Someone take one for the TEAM! :deal:

Their sample bike doesn't look too good though...got some odd sticker placement and needs bigger wheels IMO.
Looks like they have larger wheels & tires on another bike on their facebook page. That chassis with those little kart slicks is just too low to the ground. It would have trouble turning on flat pavement without scraping. And, the handle bars just don't look right, either.

At least they're trying, though. Maybe they'll make some improvements in their next version.

Joe was talking about these bikes on his pod cast (JMBR). I think he had the guy making them as a guest on the show. I can't remember because I am always half a sleep.:laugh: