New to the forum

I'm new to the forums. I've been looking for an old mini bike for quite awhile. Yesterday, I found a 1967 Scat Kitty on my local CL. Although I have really wanted a Cat Eliminator or Sears Roper, this one was too cool to pass up. The seller and I agreed on a price, and it was mine. It is mostly original, with the exception of the lights and repro decals. It could use some little odds n ends, and the motor would benefit from a tuneup, but I think it will be a fun winter project.

(I just realized that this Scat Kitty is the one that is listed on this forum's classified section.)

Yes sir, that's the one. I like non-restored bikes, so I'm not going to do anything to the paint/chrome. The guy had a binder full of repro literature plus the original "Skat Kittly" decal. Now, I get to hunt for NOS parts. Besides a sidecar, I'd like to find set of original lamps, as well as a kill-switch. This week, I'll look for a competent small-engine repair shop to give the Tecumseh a once over because it won't idle, and stumbles at full throttle. Once it gets sorted out, it will be a real blast.