New to the Forums (and bikes) - Need Help With Bike ID

Hi all! I think I'll be happy I stumbled across this forum, you seem to have a plethora of information here!

I was hoping I could get some help identifying this bike. The only distinguishing writing/branding on it is the tires and the throttle.

The tires are manufactured by Qing and the throttle is stamped Quibo. The "gas tank" is a plastic shroud that houses a smaller, real gas container, and a battery. The front wheel fender is plastic as well.

This is the only picture I have of it at the moment as I left it at my buddy's garage. There will be more to come in the near future.

1083.jpg

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you,
Justin

From those two markings/names, I would agree that it very well could be a Chinese bike.

I'm going to be doing a lot of work to it, so keeping it original isn't important to me (unless I find out that it has value). I'm just happy to have a frame and wiring to work with!

Some of the chinese bikes came out with two small tires side by side in the rear... aod as long as you have fun working and riding this little bike...thats all that matters..have fun.

Kicker made one very similar, the same kicker who made the 5150 bobbers. It's Chinese but so are DBs and if you don't like a bike you can do guilt free modifications to you are a true purist and likely a bore at parties.:laugh: