New To The Site

Hi all, brand new to the site, I tried to post an introduction with details and pics, but the post was denied.
So here we go again, had a few bikes over the years, but just got a vintage old frame bascially so will be build it, have started already, frame is ready, and welded for blasting and paint.
Will post more when I can, including pics..

Pics of My Project

Cannot identify this bike, was told it was a Keystone, but certainly is not, its fairly heavy duty and a good size.
The worn out rear sprocket baffles me, 36 teeth, 40 or 41 , but 9 inches in diameter.
Will be blasting it soon, and painting, gonna mount on a clone engine, a 6.5 hp, clutch...

Attachments

Yeah. The old What is it? I have one I just got like that too. Looking at all these photos, many of them seem to be cut from the same fabric, I have seen quite a few like yours around, but what exactly was it sold as.

You will love the predator engine, that thing has grunt, runs nice and smooth and doesn't break the bank. Please show us photos as you move along. We'd love to see them.

- Bee

I know of a few businesses back in the day building mini bikes with different names, lot of the parts no doubt bought from a common supplier etc.
The clones are great, have had a few of them, very good engines in my opinion.
I am not 100% sure on which direction to go on the rear wheel, 5 inch drum rakes with primary and secondary shoes, but the sprocket was welded onto the drum, maybe not the best arrangement.
The rear rim had a lot of rust, but is super heavy gauge steel, so will paint em inside and out, being split rims and running tubes should be fine, would not of course use them on a high speed vehicle with a lot of weight.
I have no idea how fast a predator engine and 60 tooth rear sprocket will propel this little bike, but that is the direction I am going...

Hi all, brand new to the site, I tried to post an introduction with details and pics, but the post was denied.
So here we go again, had a few bikes over the years, but just got a vintage old frame bascially so will be build it, have started already, frame is ready, and welded for blasting and paint.
Will post more when I can, including pics..
welcome ! Ya have to post a couple of times before you can post pics. Seems to be working now. Post pics in the "what is it section " lot of knowledgeable people will chime in .