New valve spring instalation tool...

"Why isn't there an easier way to install valve springs?!" you might find yourself asking while wrestling with installing your valve springs. Raceseng has definitively answered that question once and for all because that's exactly what what we asked ourselves while developing our various valve train parts and from that question our valve spring compressor tool was born. Here's a picture of one of the prototypes and they are now in production and will be available soon at www.raceseng.com !

Need to get your hands on one sooner? Check out our Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/raceseng ) to get in on our valve spring compressor prototype giveaway, but hurry the contest ends 12/1/2011!

FACEBOOK VALVE SPRING COMPRESSOR GIVEAWAY

A socket works pretty good for me....

I paper towel under the head to suport the valve, and a small deap socket to copress the retainer.

With a little wigle and some practice the keepers drop in place.

A socket works pretty good for me....

I paper towel under the head to suport the valve, and a small deap socket to copress the retainer.

With a little wigle and some practice the keepers drop in place.
And your hands work well to pull toilet paper out of the bottom of your clogged toilet. But they make this thing called a plunger that also works well.

"Why isn't there an easier way to install valve springs?!" you might find yourself asking while wrestling with installing your valve springs. Raceseng has definitively answered that question once and for all because that's exactly what what we asked ourselves while developing our various valve train parts and from that question our valve spring compressor tool was born. Here's a picture of one of the prototypes and they are now in production and will be available soon at www.raceseng.com !

Need to get your hands on one sooner? Check out our Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/raceseng ) to get in on our valve spring compressor prototype giveaway, but hurry the contest ends 12/1/2011!

FACEBOOK VALVE SPRING COMPRESSOR GIVEAWAY

Finally.

How about a video of it while bring used.