Newby Elder with Fox Campus Frames & Parts

Greetings all.
I'm an old guy. I've been restoring vintage Honda dreams in recent years. I once owned a Fox Campus Minibike back in 1965. That being said, back in 2019 I decided to revisit my youth and restore a Fox Campus Minibike like the one I once had.
I collected and cleaned up wheels, axles, brakes and front forks when out of the blue I took ill. Fast forward, I've liquidated my cycles, retired and moved to Lexington, KY. Alas, I'm finished with metalworking and live in a neighborhood, unlike the country setting I once lived.

Now that I've stated my case, I have Two crappy frames, one I modified trying to align the jackshaft plates (phooey). I have a nice reengineered front fork, a partial crappy upper front fork, restored with new rubber, front & rear wheels,(+axles) nice original rear sprocket & brake assembly, Swing arms, throttle, brake lever assembly and various new parts in a box.

I can't justify throwing out these parts. I live in Lexington, KY. and not sure of the value.

I don't want to be kicked out of this forum for posting this list as this is my first post. My parts are looking for a good home.

I request some direction to move these parts out without going to facebook marketplace or ebay.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks to those who have responded to my post! I will post pics and prices (based on task & level of restoration) in the section of this forum assigned to sale items. I think members interested in Fox Campus Parts should find these parts interesting!