Newkid here: I bought a "minibike" off craigslist

d__T

20160626_131051.jpg

it's not a minibike but for $60, how could I turn down a mismatched collection of spare parts not really flying in formation?

...I get the feeling I'm gonna learn a lot!

bruces

I think that was a mx sport model before it got hacked into what it is now I haven't seen a negrini in person in quite some time .

The seat sure looks like a Baja Warrior seat and the frame does too. The forks look like Yamaha PW80's. I see the Negrini on the front fender and have never heard of one. I sure do think that's a Baja frame...... AND I could just be in left field.....

"it's not a minibike but for $60, how could I turn down a mismatched collection of spare parts not really flying in formation?

...I get the feeling I'm gonna learn a lot!"

Love your explanation of the build! :laugh:

Last edited:
The seat sure looks like a Baja Warrior seat and the frame does too. The forks look like Yamaha PW80's. I see the Negrini on the front fender and have never heard of one. I sure do think that's a Baja frame...... AND I could just be in left field.....
Yes its a Baja Warrior frame and Negrini is a moped, I would say that's where the forks and wheels came from :doah: Motor is probably a 2 stroke I would say either a 125 or 250 :shrug: Are there any numbers on the cases?
Negrini - Moped Photo Gallery