Next purchase

We all can diffuse this situation by.. sending him to local watering hole filled with BBW women and don't mind the smell of 1980's Brute Cologne.:laugh:

Tomorrow morning it's probably going to be a new cashier's check for $2,200 for this months rent since my bank has bullshit policy on lost ones (90 days before a reissue). I've got enough money in my accounts that they should give in to me if I talk to the manager though. I hope I feel like being an asshole in the morning. It's become my problem that my PM company lost my rent check.

Other than that, any purchase of significance is going to be parts for the XRtard.

buckeye

Cheezy Chipper, classic.:laugh:

Now we know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa.:shrug:

Sounds like everyone is getting some cool stuff. :thumbsup:

well, i guess my next big purchase is a different house, just signed today,still have to get inspections. it will be about a mile away from where i live now,i will finally have a garage that i could work on the mini bikes in, probably wont be able to afford any new parts for them for a while.but the house has a bigger lot, with some common grounds behind it, maybe me and my son will be able to ride there.anyway i will be stressed out for a while, at least until i move and get my house on the market and sold.