Next purchase

My next big purchase that I'm planning is probably a Z1000. I just want to sell the E55 first (need the garage space for multiple bikes). I do want an orange supermoto, but would rather have something different since I already have an SM.

Last edited:
I'm thinking my next big purchase will be a used JEEP with a plow on it and it will get left up north mostly, it will be used to plow the drive and as a fun toy to drive around in during the summer.

I'm thinking my next big purchase will be a used JEEP with a plow on it and it will get left up north mostly, it will be used to plow the drive and as a fun toy to drive around in during the summer.
Stay away from pre 75 cj5 jeeps.

Best bet is an 80s cj7 or early yj. Alot of parts available. Just watch for frame rot.

Stay away from pre 75 cj5 jeeps.

Best bet is an 80s cj7 or early yj. Alot of parts available. Just watch for frame rot.
thanks
I see a lot of rusted jeeps for sale around here so its going to be a long search but I have all summer now that winter is winding down.(YES WINTER IS DEAD)

I love Ruger's 1911!! Read many reviews and dont recall anything bad! Beautiful fit and finish on all their guns! Decent price on them too. Check Buds guns before you buy they have great deals!
the only thing I could find that was negative was a few complaints of rust on the slide. They were sent back to Ruger.

buckeye

Good week for me.
Fffffffffooooxxxxx Campus fenders

MTD front rim.

And a Cat 300x in trade. And it also has original forks, a Briggs 3.5 and also get a rebuilt Briggs 5hp in the trade.

It was a good week.:thumbsup:

Tom I think your new nickname should be Fenders. :laugh:

All in all looks like you had a most excellent week. Glad you finally found a good set of fenders for the Campus.

Doc