Nice frame with front suspension on eBay? Brand?

About $100 too high on the shipping, the most I've ever paid to ship a roller is $85 to New York or California from the center of the USA. The price is not too out of line, I've never even seen a Fox mini for sale in this region of the country nor have I ever owned one. They seem common in many areas though, I'll buy and sell one someday.

About $100 too high on the shipping, the most I've ever paid to ship a roller is $85 to New York or California from the center of the USA.
They are a shop apparently. I know what the shipping rates are, but I also know what it costs to go buy packing materials. If you're too busy working your day job to go dumpster diving for large boxes, they're expensive. It's also time consuming to sit there in the garage cutting and taping card board to build a box.

If this is a business, (and it appears it is) They're asking $100 to pack and ship. I spent that much shipping a complete Cat 400 once. (new shipping materials) And at least they DO offer shipping.

I made an offer on that bike seller accepted and then turned around and canceled my order contacted ebay about it and no reply yet so be careful with this one smells fishy to me