Nice motor

It is nice looking. No mention of the internals, or what kind of white paint was used. That data plate must be worth $250 on it's own at the current bid.

ok first off this is my motor and it is nice secondly there is no bid bumping going on I understand people engage in this bumping stuff this is a hobby to me and I would never allow this sort of action with any of my ebay auctions Andy
Ha! Way to step up! A lot of us have these old motors, completely rebuilt to specification, painted up nice with automotive paint....and NO DATA PLATE. I'm glad to see these old motors commanding such a high price, because I have some, and because I am not in the market to buy any! LOL!

Johnny Tillotson is probably counting his millions right now. :laugh:

ok first off this is my motor and it is nice secondly there is no bid bumping going on I understand people engage in this bumping stuff this is a hobby to me and I would never allow this sort of action with any of my ebay auctions Andy
No one accused you. It is a nice motor. Good luck with the auction. :thumbsup:

capguncowboy

Did the auction end already?
Thought it still had days left.
It looks like it ended early.

The White H-35 should bring all the money for the date code
This Black one that sold on Ebay yesterday (OldMiniBikes) members engine brought all the money with left over bidders
Tecumseh H35 3 5HP 1971 Vintage Mini Bike Engine Redone Cat Rupp Taco Ruttman | eBay
The black engine you're comparing here is a different animal altogether. It was fully rebuilt from the ground up, and was documented here on this site. It was then painted with automotive paint and given some nice decals. It's practically a brand new engine. I don't think it's fair to compare the two.

markus

Man they must have ran that edger blade through some rebar back in the day!!! Connected with something stout to put a hole through the diverter tin and bend the fin like that!!!! Ouch! :scared: