nice trike on E-BAY

zook94

Some of us local Michigan guys would be willing to help out with retrieval and shipping of "treasures" that you find too far from home.

:pimp:

That is a nice one but still way to much for me to spend right now.
I'd cringe at the gas I'd use ($7 bucks) going to pick it up and its very close let alone spending any real money to buy it.

Oh well I have enough toys for now......I guess.

zook94

That is a nice one but still way to much for me to spend right now.
I'd cringe at the gas I'd use ($7 bucks) going to pick it up and its very close let alone spending any real money to buy it.

Oh well I have enough toys for now......I guess.
Yeah, but would you go and pick it up for someone else who plays on this board, and babysit it for a couple weeks or so? Thats what its all about.

71dodge : You need to keep up! This trike clearly is a Montgomery Wards Terrain cycle model # ZCQ 13995A with the big tire in front and the roll bar. And the price is not out of line as it appears to be a well kept machine. And the starting price is set at $299.00 so it may not go any higher or someone could pop the buy it now feature.
Steve :scooter:

To be honest I probably could swing over and get it for someone and stuff it in my garage or enclosed trailer for a few weeks or more.

That one is much nicer than the one we had when I was much younger.
I cant beleive it hasnt been bid on yet I'll bet there are several lurkers and they'll pounce at the auction end.

Last edited:
Man it ended with no bids!!! I wish I lived up there or relatively close, I would have scooped that bad boy up!!!!
There were offers on the table to scoop it up for far away bidders, to house it til it could be retrieved.... Michigan people are too broke to buy anything.

Well, if someone did scoop it up I would have to come up with the money to compensate them and to have it shipped. I am patient, one will turn up in my area in the near future. Oh wait, one already did and I was caught slipping :censure: