No Ding How in the media list of minibikes and I'm wore out trying to establish a place for it so someone please help. Unless I'm just not looking.

Addicted 2 Minis

Other than being made in Taiwan in the early 70's and badged as the Nova SS or RS, I can't find much either, appears to be a nice bike though. Looks like it uses the Honda QA50 or Z50 style brake backing plate, the red one appears to have a Tecumseh HS35 or HS40, the blue one seems to have an HS50 judging by the size of the engine vs. the frame in the pictures below, probably the difference between the RS and SS I would say.

right_side4.jpg
MVC-001L1.jpg

old shed finds

Other than being made in Taiwan in the early 70's and badged as the Nova SS or RS, I can't find much either, appears to be a nice bike though. Looks like it uses the Honda QA50 or Z50 style brake backing plate, the red one appears to have a Tecumseh HS35 or HS40, the blue one seems to have an HS50 judging by the size of the engine vs. the frame in the pictures below, probably the difference between the RS and SS I would say.

View attachment 253797
View attachment 253798
Dang those are neat..

I wish I knew how to submit them for a spot on the list, the old forum format allowed us to do so but I'm not seeing a way to do it n this new one. A lot I'm not crazy about but at least the forum still exists, I like it here.

Addicted 2 Minis

The pictures I used came from another Ding How thread, turns out I was right on the brake backing plate, too bad all the other good info isn't showing since the forum update/change.