NOMAD Mini bike question

myjunk

So I'm going through this guys yard and I see this old mini bike. The front says NOMAD The snow company Omaha Nebr. Most likely a 1960sMini bike? I know nothing about this brand, can somebody tell me a little history about them, and should I go back and buy it for $30? ( I know I probably just should have bought it then). Thank you

myjunk

Hey Randy, I wondered if it should have a ski on the front too, why else would they call themselves the snow company. The more I look at it the more I want to go back and pick it up.

myjunk

Ahhh, point taken. You present a dilemma, did NOMAD make a mini, or did someone put NOMAD forks on a different frame. Maybe I should post this in the what is it forum, someone always has an answer there. Thanks

markus

I dunno much about the trikes, but the snowco's look alot like Cestad's........and the frame part of the bike kinda looks like a Cestad/wards mini bike. It does look like something funky going at the back though. Either its widened or broken or something. That the only pic you have?

Gotta tall wheel looking fender on the front though like 10" cycle style wheel