Northern Nevada Minibike Club RIDEOUT 8/23

Northern Nevada Minibike Club is meeting at Double Diamond Athletic Club in South Reno Saturday August 23 at 1pm. 9400 Double Diamond Parkway Reno, NV 89509. Bring your gym clothes and work out too!

I rode around the area already and it is adequate, and connected to a larger unoccupied industrial area, NEAR to a vaster wetlands area with trails.:scooter: I've got a line on two more places in the future, including the Northern Nevada Kart Racing Association's pro racing track.

We'll have a good turnout this time, there will be video, hotdogs, grill, etc. please RSVP at meetup.com, or PM me for additional info, tell people, bring minibikes, see ya there!:thumbsup:

Here's a Video Tour of the Grounds for the Northern Nevada Minibike Club RIDEOUT. As you can see its a vast area to ride in, virtually empty on the weekends. It's definitely worth coming for. About 3/4 miles down the road is an even vaster area of flat wetlands with paved trails. I did not ride on these yet, I was satisfied with this.

Stick around for the whole tour because there's a live recording I played drums on with The Mark Eaton Band in Austin TX couple years ago, doing an obscure Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush cover and a very interesting version of Red House. Dude should be huge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEjflC8yLyo