Northern NY Fall Minibike Fest and Swap Meet

A REALLY BIG THANKS TO PHIL AND HIS WIFE:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: One of the best rides I have been on in 10 tears or more! Phil and his crew did a exellent job in setting up this event!! I wish that more members could have been there to enjoy this KICK-ASS event! The members that showed up are: minione, brown boonie, clutch killer, jonnie, peekster & wife plus myself.. we had a blast! I would recommend bringing a bike with suspension and big wheels to help out with the trails and seasonal roads. Thanks again Phil and hopefully you will put the show on next year!

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
super bronc, tote gote, wards, baha, t555 trike all did good on the trails. 34 miles will put a hurt on most bikes. a couple minor failures-flat tire, broken exhaust pipes. great times. to bad more members could not make it. maybe next year. thanks to clutch killer, apache rider, owend, and mini one for great company and ride partners.

More Pictures

Attachments

Saturdays Drawing Winners:

Apache Rider - Official Alien Kinetics Camelback Back Pack with Solar Power

Clutch Killer - Official Alien Kinetics Back Pack with Solar Power

Mini-One - New In Box GX-200 :chinese: Clone

Stopped by to see the guys. Did'nt bring any bikes. It was good to see the guys and talk smack. I think if a few more got together this would be a great place to have a ride. Phil has his sh#t together and has a great place to ride.I hope this is going to happen next year. Thanks Phil for stepping up to do this.

A big thanks to our hosts Phil and his wife! Got to put some faces to some usernames, good hanging out with everybody. Nice weather, GREAT food, miles and miles of great trails in scenic locations, definitely a must do for next year again. Reminded me of when I was a kid and used to be able to jump on my mini and ride until I ran out of gas! [MENTION=13654]gumpit[/MENTION], it was my exhaust (my fault, unsupported header couldn't take the bumps)
As if that's not enough, two more words: seafood boil. :thumbs::thumbs:

I'm sorry I missed it... if there is another one I would like to go.... my trike and knobbies have seen many a jungle... ready to ride through anything.... And other bikes for backup just in case... I figured Mini one would have built a little flat track to race on..lol

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
you would have loved it. miles of road and trails. mini's trike did well. my bronc did good. i think he is planning another one for next year. put it on your calendar. we need to get a few more people up to this. the location was great for camping, a little tight with my big camper but i got it done.