Northern Tool

Hey guys, not sure if this is just my Northern Tool but all of the go-cart and mini bike stuff is being clearanced out. I asked them why it was all on clearance and they told me the stuff wasnt selling and once its all gone its gone for good. Just thought you all might like a heads up:thumbsup:

I was actually being serious. I dont have one near me... As far as minibike stuff goes. What do they have that if they stopped selling it I couldnt find it somewhere else... I have a Harbor Freight in my town so YES I love cheap stuff... I do buy stuff if it is a good deal just to have...Even if there is no way I could ever use it all...

Last edited:
I was actually being serious. I dont have one near me... As far as minibike stuff goes. What do they have that if they stopped selling it I couldnt find it somewhere else... I have a Harbor Freight in my town so YES I love cheap stuff...
Oh Im sorry! Throttle cables, brakes, sprockets, clutches, grips, chain and so much more. You can check out this link

Go-Karts, Electric Bikes + Scooters | Northern Tool + Equipment

Although its not clearanced on the site so like I said Im not sure if its just mine or if its others.

They may as well close out everything, I priced a frame and fork for the Azusa build and it's $169 plus sales tax and none in stock so $25 shipping/restocking fee on top of that. I asked how it was a restocking fee since none were in stock and he looked like Beavis for a minute and said "uhh, store policy?" as a question. So I said, are you asking me or telling me it's store policy? Then he said oh, it is. So I left mumbling "go smoke another doobie behind the dumpster dumbass!" So Hent says $150 to the door, I say that sounds way better than talking to that fool who's elevator has scarcely been off the 1st floor seems like at the Northern Tool. Crazy place but they had jackshafts in stock and spindles, Hilliard clutches which I do not use and Tri-Star wheels tire and tubes and old "Dufus" said nothing of a closeout but he wouldn't know I bet.:doah::doah::doah::laugh: