NOS Bonanza???

No…but that appears to me to
Be a bc1300 which should have…but I’m not an expert…motor looks as if it may have been disassembled too….

Last edited:

mustangfrank

All Bonanzas where painted not powder coated? Is the lack of overspray that tells you it's not original paint?
Yeah, isn't that one of the false interweb facts? Read somewhere "Bonanza was the first to powder coat and use robotic TIG welding" then saw that was BS somewhere else, haven't researched it myself or asked, didn't really matter to me, at least right now.

I was just looking at the color and lack of "paint" on the ends of the swingarm shaft...easy "tells" for me ( a novice). Overspray wasn't the best word choice.

Shouldn’t that have go powers on it?
Isn't that what I said? :) Yeah, paint is not original, a couple details with bearings and lack of overspray from what I saw.
Lol. Maybe it’s because I grew up riding Bonanzas and Live 30 miles from San Jose. Since Bonanza ran different types of wheels, we never referred to Kidney Beans as Bonanza wheels. The paint doesn’t look Bonanza Blue in my humble opinion but it could be the lighting.

mustangfrank

Lol. Maybe it’s because I grew up riding Bonanzas and Live 30 miles from San Jose. Since Bonanza ran different types of wheels, we never referred to Kidney Beans as Bonanza wheels. The paint doesn’t look Bonanza Blue in my humble opinion but it could be the lighting.
You're right, I was lazy typing...Go Powers, Kidney Beans and Spinners (or is it MX?) makes it clear to all.