Not happy with Walmart right now!!!

The Colman CT200 is on sale right now for $395 and is suppose to be $427 shipped but for some reason it will not ship to my address in Washington state. I don't know why it wont either because it will not give me a list of states it is not willing to ship to or a reason for not shipping. I can buy one at Sportsman warehouse but there $550 plus tax so about $200 more. If this is for some emission reason I am going to be mad because I plan on modding the heck out of the motor anyways.

OMG what a joke I just started typing in zip codes and Washington NO, Oregon NO, Idaho NO, California Yup :mad2: Guess I will keep waiting, wife would have killed me anyways... Not happy right now :facepalm:

Ya I was totally bummed. I was going to hit send and beg for forgiveness this morning. Made me wonder if some states get a different motor than others and that is why the bike is on sale. Maybe it is a cheaper motor in California. I will just keep waiting. I think I am suppose to get one for my Birthday in July or at least I hope I am. Emissions on something like a mini bike or gokart makes no sense to me. Is this bike too clean for Washington because I don't think any one has as strict emissions as California.

I posted a list somewhere around x-mas of all the states they won't sell or ship bikes to. The tractor supply (bajas) no sell list is pretty much the exact same so it is not the stores fault but something in the state government.

Kick in the teeth I live in the home state of wal-mart and we are in the no ship list.

Last edited:
The Colman CT200 is on sale right now for $395 and is suppose to be $427 shipped but for some reason it will not ship to my address in Washington state. I don't know why it wont either because it will not give me a list of states it is not willing to ship to or a reason for not shipping. I can buy one at Sportsman warehouse but there $550 plus tax so about $200 more. If this is for some emission reason I am going to be mad because I plan on modding the heck out of the motor anyways.

OMG what a joke I just started typing in zip codes and Washington NO, Oregon NO, Idaho NO, California Yup :mad2: Guess I will keep waiting, wife would have killed me anyways... Not happy right now :facepalm:

Im brand new here literally just signed up but if its not already known these are going for as low as $200 in stores, i picked up 2 myself. Just in case its not already been talked about look for brickseeks website and the sku 40486686 ,enter your zip or the zip for surrounding areas and you might luck out. I live in AZ but checked multiple zips in other states and was able to find some in stores.

i cant input links unfortunately due to new user restrictions but maybe someone else can

Last edited:

Hent

You'd be surprised that small engines are one of the largest polluters out there.

Here's an article to read.

California Weighs Tougher Emissions Rules For Gas-Powered Garden Equipment : NPR

Ya I was totally bummed. I was going to hit send and beg for forgiveness this morning. Made me wonder if some states get a different motor than others and that is why the bike is on sale. Maybe it is a cheaper motor in California. I will just keep waiting. I think I am suppose to get one for my Birthday in July or at least I hope I am. Emissions on something like a mini bike or gokart makes no sense to me. Is this bike too clean for Washington because I don't think any one has as strict emissions as California.

You'd be surprised that small engines are one of the largest polluters out there.

Here's an article to read.

California Weighs Tougher Emissions Rules For Gas-Powered Garden Equipment : NPR

leaf blowers were singled out as one of the largest polluters. every single illegal alien with a leaf blower
strapped to his/her back is belching the deadly green house gas.

my inside connections at the EPA are telling me california is about to outlaw tree leaves followed by a
stiff carbon tax on leaf blowers.

I would buy it and say that lifes meaning and my overall happiness is being affected because of serious mini bike seperation anxiety...let it be my birthday AND Christmas present....I would have missed spring and summer riding season..saying this with weepy eyes..i paid $499.00 at Walmwart a year ago delivered to store that's just what they cost here

Last edited:
Im brand new here literally just signed up but if its not already known these are going for as low as $200 in stores, i picked up 2 myself. Just in case its not already been talked about look for brickseeks website and the sku 40486686 ,enter your zip or the zip for surrounding areas and you might luck out. I live in AZ but checked multiple zips in other states and was able to find some in stores.

i cant input links unfortunately due to new user restrictions but maybe someone else can
Dang! $200! Stores around here have them for $400...
I wonder if a person could say they are $200 at other walmarts and get it for that??

SAS289

This thing can't pollute that much. The damned thing runs so lean. A freebie with a tired 5 hp Briggs. Repowered with a Blue harbor Freight clone. On a serious note, it's the 2 strokes that are the polluters. When you think about it, they are literally blowing unburned fuel right out of the pipe. PA290007.JPG

fistfullabar

Is coleman mini bikes made in china? If so half of the profits on that bike went to the goverment of china. So that is funding the growth of china wealth.

Hent

Blame Wal-mart today, and Amazon tomorrow for all of your problems. There's a lot more to it than just what you can order online and what you can't to your own state.

Not Wal Mart's fault, its a State regulation so it's your Sate's fault when you break it down. Probably an environmental lobbyist's idea so that you cant pollute or tear up the ground with the bikes, it's marketed as an outdoors adventure vehicle after all so they scrutinize it more evidently. Welcome to the land of the free but we are more free than any other place on earth, however a lot of states have goofy regs that drive residents nuts. I love my Country but my State is another story sometimes, a pain in the ass and run by an ultra conservative lady Governor so a lot of things are amiss right now. Not too unlike other states I'm sure though. And Hent is right, you can't get a lot of things depending on where you are and it varies wildly so one needs to check but they will tell you more often than not. Be glad you're not in California, they have a lot of regs that make it tough to do a lot of motorsport activities. Permits and inspections regularly or tickets regularly, not the place for me my state is lax in such rules so I'm fortunate.

Last edited:
Only in Kalifornia can you buy weed, smoke it and pollute, but you need a permit to buy a bullet.
Next you'll need a permit to use that bullet to protect yourself.

i have gone in to bushiness showed the the advertised item and price and most of the time the other business will match the price just to get the sale, it may be worth a try?