Not sure what I have or what year it is.

Hello, can anyone tell me what I have hear and what year it might be? Appears to be all there, but certainly at lot of rust.Can those rusty wheels be brought back to life? Thank you.. Just picked this up two days ago. CDEE4B2C-FE61-4B1D-9713-C0583F7B1CD2.jpeg B31BE249-43E6-4BA2-9FF8-A2DEF81F145B.jpeg

joshua. c.

That bike is a nice score! It looks all origenal and complete. (you dont find that often). You could re chrome the wheels but its expensive. If it were mine I would just remove the rust and paint them.

Addicted 2 Minis

I'm not sure how you envisioned it in your head when you first seen it but if you seen a shiny new one under the Christmas tree, it's gonna be an expensive journey. Sure you may say "Maybe I'll just clean up the wheels" and once those are done, you'll be fender shopping, buying new shocks, springs and tires, the next thing you know, a year later and $1,000.00 poorer, you'll have a new bike. Not to say it wouldn't be worth it, it is a nice bike and very restorable, I hope for your sake you don't give up and pass it on to someone who doesn't appreciate it's rareness and originality. Good luck and hope you get it to the condition you envisioned it when you first seen it.

-A2M