Not sure what this is.

I have had probably 6 or 7 mini bikes but I have not seen one like this. It is extremely well built. Any ideas on what this is? I bought it sitting out on a street for 40 bucks. Any help would be appreciated. 6837FB2C-D509-42E4-A7B3-13B008FEE79C.jpeg

Look under the media tab in this forum under Murray. That might help

Regarding the year, I can't pinpoint that. My knowledge of minibikes is like my knowledge of music anything after 1976 and I'm lost.

The stance reminds me of a whirlwind, but is different up at the top near the fork tube.

I think it is something manufactured in the last two decades ?

Someone will recognize it.

I would guess it is a mid-nineties to mid 2000. I still think it's a Murray because all, or at least most, of the rest had dual down tubes. Massimo, Baha and others looked like they used the same frame. All with dual down tubes and a frame support tube under the seat. Your has neither. That said, someone may well come along and prove me wrong.

WOW!, this one is a stumper, at first glance it looks like a Murry and a Whirlwind got together one night and... but it just screams random Chinese mini bike to me. I tried looking up "Chinese mini bike"... nothing, I tried looking up "U.S.A. mini bike"... nothing, I even tried looking up "army green mini bike"... still nothing, my last attempt was "chopper mini bike", after all everything out of China is a chopper, right?. The one thing China likes to do is copy what sells and if they paint it army green, us Americans can't pass it up, Hahahaha. Still pretty cool and worth the $40 paid, grab yourself a Predator 212 from Harbor Freight and have some fun. The one thing that gets me is it has a clutch brake, on a bike this size, doesn't seem like that would be very effective. The rake angle of the forks is pretty steep too which will make it steer faster at higher speeds which is what you don't want so if you're building it for someone younger, keep that in mind.

Thanks for all the feedback. I still can’t find any pictures of this exact frame. It may be homemade. Like I said though it is well made and the welds are solid. I will keep looking. I appreciate the good leads.