Offset grinding, chromeplating. Stroking a stock briggs crank.

So I need to stroke my stock b&s crank to accomodate fire this 3.375 rod and my .565 compression height piston I have, and I will need to have it offset ground .125 then have it ground down .030 to make a clean surface for the chrome, then chrome plate it till its exactly 1.0000". But do I need to drill oiling holes and drill a lightening hole for good oil access? Or just leave the chrome plating and call it good.

1" journal means more material removed from the cam/crank. This is why I prefer 7/8" journal in the Briggs FH motors.
Oh wait if it's offset - then can you offset the grind so you won't have to remove as much from the cam? Or is that offset in the wrong direction?

Twid

Yeah I got a deal on it. Dude told me he was jerked around by a few people so when I gave him a serious offer he jumped on it. He needed a different motor for his younger sons Jr dragster, so he sold the oldest sons spare. But there is some deals to be had on that site, you have to stay on top of it. motors pop up for good deals but the go fast for such a slow site.

Yeah I got a deal on it. Dude told me he was jerked around by a few people so when I gave him a serious offer he jumped on it. He needed a different motor for his younger sons Jr dragster, so he sold the oldest sons spare. But there is some deals to be had on that site, you have to stay on top of it. motors pop up for good deals but the go fast for such a slow site.
Wait
So you mean all jr dragster parts don't cost eleventy billion dollars?
Knock me over with a feather lol.

In all seriousness I am curious as to what the OP is trying to accomplish with an offset crank, that stuff is definitely cool I'm not that good to be getting into that
Yikes