Ok here’s one for you to ponder….

We just received notice….by we I mean the people in my neighborhood…that they (the political powers that be)have established a private home in our area to house very violent offenders that are awaiting trial but are not competent to stand trail….they do not have to register nor are there guards it’s a honor system so they don’t have to be in solitary confinement in a prison where they may be taken advantage of in their condition….and thank us for our continued support of thus decision….
WV state law specifies they can do this but not in neighborhoods….they said it’s not our concern….so I said when I kill one of them wonder whose concern it will be then? They threatened me with jail for thst comment…won’t be my first rodeo….

They first thank you for supporting something that you don’t support while expecting you to also support something illegal. Between this and your Nun neighbor I can see why you’re wife feels the way she does. I would hate to see it come to that though. I hope things work out.

The entire area has been to City counsel meetings etc….it falls on deaf ears…we sort of knew this area was going to shit when they put in 4 rehab centers for out of state junkies….our fat ass governor figured out a way to cash in on them….those are within 3-4 blocks of us….but they make them them to spot…they have to wear blue vests when i public….

but they did do away with the need for concealed carry in this state….so now every body is armed….they just don’t understand once a junkie always a junkie….

maybe your local news has one of those help line things
They are at every city counsel meeting….this is a very hot topic….there’s a church every few blocks here…but in between each church is a video poker/gambling joint and a strip joint….

minibikefever

They cater to everyone but the working class but love to spend our cash taking care of evryone but us, next they will ask you and your neighbors to keep some narcan on hand so you can revive them if they OD on your lawn, I had 2 farm houses for neighbors down the road from me and the county took them over and turned them into homes to house the mentally unstable convicts from a local prison, The second time this seven foot 300 pound giant strolled into my garage and just stared at me without speaking I said bullshit, I made some calls to some people and both houses were empty two weeks later, but the problem is they put them there without asking anyone and when I called and told them that my young son's were in the yard when he came over and I would be responding with violence to protect my family they closed them down, but it had to come to that first, What if I were working and my boy's were out in the yard back then??? then you would of heard the explosion in WV, Certainly wish you good luck.........

Last edited:
I’m a believer if you’re going to do drugs do them…don’t let them do you….and if your ODing in my driveway the only thing I’m going to do is video tape it for the guys at the plant to see….better than a fish fry!