ok this makes me mad! check it out

I ended up trading my z50 with side carfor the cl350 and the guy also gave me 100 bucks too, he keeped saying how he wanted the bike for his grandson and was gonna keep it. Well its now on ebay for a hefty price! 250340386020

sometimes i got someting that i just had to have,no mater what the cost,i will keep it
for ever,,then someting happens and,,you know the rest of the story
did not plan it that way, life just wasent worth living if i dint have it, such is life, its all good

Last edited:
who's Eugene? :laugh:

at least the seller has a sense of humor.

i just asked a ridiculous question and want to see what he says.

edit: i just looked at the pics for it and the guy is a hahahahaing dumbass for having his little kid riding in it without a helmet. yeah, chances are nothing will happen but...

Last edited:
CL 350 looks very nice. What year?

Smallbike's story reminded me of the time, about 20 years ago, when I bought a '68 Mustang from a nice little old couple. The car looked great, they were very nice people, their home was nice. They said several times that they'd owned the car for many years and it was their "baby". As I was leaving w/the car, Mrs. said again that it was her baby, and asked me to promise that I'd keep it in the garage like they had always done. I promised, but kept my fingers crossed behind my back. No way to fit anything else in my garage, and this car was going to be my daily driver. Drivers live outdoors at my house. Well, it only took one night of being parked in the rain to find that the inner cowl was rusted out and soaked the carpets. The rust damage was not visible from outside the car. That sweet little old lady was a total con artist! She had to have known about the problem, and figured that if I garaged it, I wouldn't notice the rust or leaks!

Last edited:
So... once the trade is done, the 50 is his property, and he can do anything he likes with his bike.

Besides, it sounds as though you were only looking to make a fast buck yourself! :thefinger:

I think that guy is like me.

Everything I own is for sale for the right price.:thumbsup:

Sometimes I list things on ebay I want to keep, but have a Buy-It-Now price so high that it would only appeal to someone who has lots of money and couldn't live without it.