Old Childhood Mini Bike (Maybe Rupp?)

I rode this bike a lot as a kid, but have just recently drug it out of my dad's shop after sitting for over a decade. I want to start working on it and cleaning it up. I think it might be a Rupp with a different gas tank, but I'm not sure. I also have the number plate, but it isn't shown here.

I just want to know more about it. Any info is appreciated.

Mini Bike.JPG

Ding Ding

Looks like a nice survivor bike. I have an orange Gemini Scrambler version of that bike. Rides very nice and moves pretty good with the original Tecumseh HS40.

A few companies offered them, you could get them as rollers or complete units as they woudl install tecumsehs in them when they arrived here in the states from Taiwan here is the Gemini example, Puma (eastern enterprises) also offered a version, and you coudl get through some big parts vendors as well.

Thanks for the info, that’s just like it.

Would anyone happen to know where I could find a brake drum/sprocket combo that will fit these wheels? This one has an aftermarket drum that I drilled my own holes for and they aren’t concentric. I’d rather find something that uses the right holes.