old school minibike show Ann Arbor?

Old School Ann Arbor mini bike show and swap 2016

is this show still happening? I haven't heard anything about it yet and I know its usually at the end of april?
I stopped by there today after work for a couple parts and got my entry pass for the swap meet. I will be bringing a complete Bonanza 1300 and a 1400 for parts and other misc. parts, for sale.

jeep4me

We had great weather for the swap meet. Saw a bunch of familiar faces. Lots of cool bikes.
I only took a couple pictures... Doh!

Oldschool for 2016 was great... Excellent weather , lots of Cool mini bikes and good friends. Parked next to Jeep4me Steve and Boatguy Bill in the swap meet area . Ole boatguy sure left with a big smile on his face ! Tyleryamaha Kevin

Last edited:
Yes the weather was great this year. I had 2 bikes delivered there and bought a roller as well as many parts and pcs. We hardly had room in the 3/4 ton van to drive home as my friend bought 2 bikes too. Well worth going to. I got my picture taken with Ray Michrina founder of the Lil Indian Mini Bikes years ago.

Attachments

I do not know as he was riding by our booth and we stopped him for a picture. I have never seen such a bike. It had an umbrella on top & I did not get it all in the picture.

Last edited: