OldMiniBikes decals ?

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Some peoples Bikes are held together with decals and duct tape.

They should be for sale, without buying parts. Its good advertising all around.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I've put in 3 large orders since Windber and have not got any stickers. I even asked if they could put in a couple in the customer notes!:confused::shrug:

I've put in 3 large orders since Windber and have not got any stickers. I even asked if they could put in a couple in the customer notes!:confused::shrug:
The stickers go in and out of availability due to the amount of packages we send.

If we have them, we put them in, we don't play favorites as the people who are doing the packaging, are not on the forum and don't know any of you.

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
WTF have you been? :shrug:
Yo man ! I been laid up out of work for 7 months now with foot problems , I tried getting a hold of ya guess my messages never went through. and when I was down nicks I think you went to winber hopefully we can catch up soon I can at least drive now :thumbsup:

Yo man ! I been laid up out of work for 7 months now with foot problems , I tried getting a hold of ya guess my messages never went through. and when I was down nicks I think you went to winber hopefully we can catch up soon I can at least drive now :thumbsup:
You should've went to Windber even with a gimp foot.

Lots of excuses!!

The stickers go in and out of availability due to the amount of packages we send.

If we have them, we put them in, we don't play favorites as the people who are doing the packaging, are not on the forum and don't know any of you.
Thanks to your crew for sending a couple with my recent order.

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
You should've went to Windber even with a gimp foot.

Lots of excuses!!
don't make me come down there lol
dude I had no lie 5 casts on my leg so far and there is no way I would use crouches trying to get around Hahaha!
and hey when I do head down to the store your always out and about stay put! hahah I will be seeing ya soon!

i usually get a couple stickers/decals from OldMiniBikes warehouse on orders , but always like when folks have talent to create something new on computers - heck i still have a hard time just turning the damn thing on sometimes. i like gumpits idea of trading cards of minibikes maybe Topps might be interested.