Oldminibikes store

Hent: I found 'em! Old School Mini Bike has the pre-made tubes I was talking about. They get $30 each, but (as I said) are just a little to short at 20". No doubt, a little longer would fetch a few more bucks. Just a thought, but if you could find out who's stamping these things, do you suppose it could lead to a simple, and viable supply? Thanks for your time.

See here: 20" Ruttman Front Fork Tube, Spyder, Wildcat, Wild Goose, all Ruttmans - Old School Mini Bike Parts & Stuff (mybigcommerce.com)

Henry

I might still have the original ARCO chainguard patterns that Mountain Man George sent me. I can send them to you Hent if I had an address. British made 7/8 throttle controls that you sold before worked great!
Could you send me rough drawing with dimensions of the sheet metal mount for chain guard?

Hent

I'd love to see some minibike frames!

I know the profit profit probably isnt the there.

Go power sports has those rascal and little rascal but my gosh are they outrageously priced.
I will definitely get some frames going. Just about setup and ready to roll. Hoping another week or so for the online store, and then still a little time with all of the fabrication, but most of it is lined up now.

If you need any parts, you can contact me through here and see if I have it in stock yet.

If anyone is making parts and looking for an outlet to sell them through you can also contact me.

Thanks everyone!

I'd love to see some minibike frames!

I know the profit profit probably isnt the there.

Go power sports has those rascal and little rascal but my gosh are they outrageously priced.
RCF just started making a standard frame, not the micro or drag bike but really nice standard frame that will fit 5 hp Briggs or Predator 212 with the tank. His previous frames are exceptional, think the neck is bearing too, not just bushing,

toomanytoys

RCF just started making a standard frame, not the micro or drag bike but really nice standard frame that will fit 5 hp Briggs or Predator 212 with the tank. His previous frames are exceptional, think the neck is bearing too, not just bushing,
Looks like a decent frame and not a bad price.

I want to do these forks on a build.

https://www.gopowersports.com/minib...RghSzLGFpQ6DeymsVQPlgVujxp-WiujhoCtMUQAvD_BwE

I wish I could get gopowersports to just sell me a Lil rascal frame and seat with no parts kit.

I have so much time and money invested into my ct200u now that I can't justify another full out build. After adding my front suspension and other items I've made it into my perfect bike....

Last edited: