OldMiniBikes warehouse- first order experience

In a word- STELLAR!:thumbsup:
The lady at the ordering department was very helpful and patient as I had a lot of questions (just like I do on this forum!):blink: Their parts were very reasonably priced and they shipped them that day. I would most certainly order again!:drinkup:

Yea they have good products and speedy service. Everytime I ordered Ive gotten my box in just a few days, packed better then I couldve done myself.:thumbsup:

In a word- STELLAR!:thumbsup:
The lady at the ordering department was very helpful and patient as I had a lot of questions (just like I do on this forum!):blink: Their parts were very reasonably priced and they shipped them that day. I would most certainly order again!:drinkup:
Thanks for the compliments & for ordering again. :)

My first order should be here saturday.:thumbsup:

If I didnt mess things up it should go fine I just used the website and didnt bother with any calls to them but I feel it will go well as long as I got it right.

OMBW worked perfectly.

Now it's up to Fedex, tommorrow will be like christmas for me and I hope to get a lot more done on my little project this weekend.

i put my 1st order in at ombw and found out if you dont get something right they will contact you promptly. do to a brain fart i forgot my address and they couldnt find a match through usps so contacted me on it really quickly. so far the costomer service has been good.:thumbsup::thumbsup: