once again another update on the Subaru ex17 engine.

So. Today I set out on a goal and that was to get this engine that hasn't run in over 6 years, to run. and that's exactly what I did. It took from 11 am - 7 pm of pain in the butt work to make sure I didn't die, as well as cobble together the parts to make it work. I got it running for little bursts at a time with a predator 212 carb, so I tried the stock carb after I cleaned it and it ran so well. so well in fact that I had to rip the gas line out because the gas off on the carb didn't, well... gas off. Anyways, how can I wire a kill switch to it, I don't have the original predator-style kill switch that's situated on the side cover, but I do have an old switch off of a minibike that I can use. If you know how to get this wired up, so I don't have to buy more gas lines, that would be great! thanks everyone :)

Lol, I will try to read that and wire it up, but yesterday I almost killed myself ripping the gas line out to get the engine off, so I need a new approach to starting it and running it... im thinking spray bottle of gas