only if minibike stores had black friday sales

what minibike stores :( sure there are online places but i want to kick a tire.as a kid Sears and penny's sold them in their auto center and there was even a Taco minibike dealer nearby and who can forget when honda came out with the mini trail 50 than 70.

Go to Sears and kick the stacks of Motovox MBX10's they got. My Sears had 11 boxed up and ready for you to kick. Pepboys usually has a selection of toys as well.

they have the Motovox down the street at KMart which is closing ,, i'm waiting for the 50% off sale:laugh: to get one. i was at Sears the other day and saw the stack of Motovox too. somehow for those of us who were old enough back in late 60's early 70's who would go to the auto centers at Sear's and Penny's and drool over the minibikes . i wanted one of those shiny Benelli minibikes so bad back than.

Hey guys, OldMiniBikes warehouse is having a big sale, 10-20% off depending on size of purchase. The sale extends through Monday. It got my attention. I received an email about the event yesterday. O yea, shipping is also free.

Jesse

GTS Hobbies in LA had what looked like an incredible black friday sale. People lined up outside for the opening and whatnot. I wish I had gotten to that place a few weeks ago when I visited LA. THose guys do great work. Hey, but I did go to George3's house! He's got quite the garage o' da mini!