Open Class 1966 Trailblazer

This is my Trailblazer GT-G distributed by the owner of Gilmore Tatge Co. to his Shriner Troupe and the rest were sold off at the farm equipment store. That was the story I got anyway. I may leave it in it's original patina but may also have it blasted and powder coated. Probably be left in patina if for no other reason I'm tired of painting minibikes for now. Everything else will be new and the Predator will power it for better or worse through a replacement jackshaft I got with brackets and all. 530 450 6" NOS Generals on Azusalites will be the rolling stock. Nothing close to fancy or very creative for that matter but I will have a very cool rider when it's all done. :thumbsup:

Got the wheels mocked up and the footpegs sorted out, tomorrow maybe spacers and the next day axles and grease. I wont be painting I've decided to leave the original finish for the time being. I plan to take the Bonanza CR400 clutch cover I got from murrayeliminator and clean it up, I may possibly have it airbrushed "RuffiaN" and bolt it on the Predator. I'll post pics of the mock up thus far tomorrow, worked a little today and am dog tired so the Trailblazer will have to wait. Supper and a pain pill and I'll be good till tomorrow. I have no illusions of winning but am excited to have another capable rider on hand. That's a good thing.:thumbsup: And the Azusalites with the NOS Generals look crazy cool and meaty on it, gonna be a fine rider!

Now I can find my thread easier.:laugh:

Thanks, yeah I have high hopes for the ride quality and handling. My boat guy owes me a few minibike seats since I gave him a carport to cover his pontoon boat.

He's the mad genius behind the bearkat twister
seat and I'm thinking a similar roll pleated thick seat since there is no suspension.

I just got the Rat Bastard bobber chopper complete and got the 5.5 Intec in my Murray, both were goals I set for early winter and they were met so I anticipate a finished OldMiniBikes build off entry but will wait till closer to the deadline to call it done. I always want to change something and I already know a custom pipe will be a must so I need to find an old M/C heat shield for a proper tailpipe. I may end up with an off the shelf unit for convenience. I'm trying to not spend too much and I'll have very little actual cash in this build with my wheeling and dealing I do to support my hobby/habit. That's part of the fun for me to spend as little as I can when possible.:thumbsup: