Operation Wards

Kinda like a stretch limo only on a smaller scale, what color are you painting it ?
Very cool, looking foward to seeing it finished :thumbsup:

The bike looks a lot better with the stretch , and will probably ride better. :thumbsup:
Kinda like a stretch limo only on a smaller scale, what color are you painting it ?
Very cool, looking foward to seeing it finished :thumbsup:
Thanks guys, it will be painted Black&Blue and I'm building a clone motor for it that should be able to rev some pretty good RPM so the stretch will allow me to get down on it.

Nice job on the Wards!!! It should of looked that way from the factory scretched and the axle tabs relocated. Keep up the good work.

Nice job on the Wards!!! It should of looked that way from the factory scretched and the axle tabs relocated. Keep up the good work.
Thanks...yep it really does make em look better.

Today I welded the back wheel up so its a roller now...I also put the gas tank back on and made up some fold up foot pegs,so its getting closer to prep and paint...Pics as I progress.

looking really good Rocco....excellent job on the stretch...are you going to rake it or do anything with the forks?
Thanks Randi

I bent the bars forward a little and tweaked the ends back a little.I don't plan on raking it any, the lowering of the frame has it raked pretty good.This is pretty much it, I am prepping for primer right now.You can see I have the pegs mid mounted and I have a roller chain idler mount behind the engine plate.The engine I'm building for it should run pretty good but its nothing to bring to anna st. I will have pics of it painted soon.(I added 9-1/2" on the bottom frame)

Nice transformation, major improvement..I'd have to add some rake to this to fill in the stretch a little. BTW, your avatar bike is beautiful, I want one:thumbsup: Walt

Nice transformation, major improvement..I'd have to add some rake to this to fill in the stretch a little. BTW, your avatar bike is beautiful, I want one:thumbsup: Walt
Thanks Walt, ...since you and randi both mentioned about the rake of the bike ,I am now seriously considering it. My Bonanza is still my favorite,thank you for the complements on it.

Great job man! Your fabrication is impressive...its hard to tell where you joined it all back together! Now I want to get another wards bike and do something similar...it looks bad-ass :thumbsup:

Great job man! Your fabrication is impressive...its hard to tell where you joined it all back together! Now I want to get another wards bike and do something similar...it looks bad-ass :thumbsup:
Thanks,...yeah I put 1/8" gaps in all the welded areas, for good penetration and it helps to hide the welds too.:thumbsup:
I gave the bike more rake, it does look better...Thanks Randi & Walt for the good advice.:thumbsup: