Original 1970 Benelli buzzer

That thing is a rusty turd. Don't waste your time on it. Do the research and try and figure out the tons of money you would have to sink into it for parts. And most of what is missing or junk will be tough to find or may never find. :hammer:

my buddy i bought 4 minis off of has one, its one of the few he wouldnt sell (the other was an artic cat mini, oh and a legit honda 70cc z50r) but its looks as roached or more... i didnt mind leaving it behind. lot of work and hard to find parts!!

jimmy,just keep looking on Craigslist in ohio,theres a lotta bikes that pop up there.
that...thing...you found on ebay is a moneypit.
just think,What-if,you bought it spent a ton of money fixing it up and Then decided you dont like how it rides,etc,etc.
then youd discover you have too much money invested into the bike and cant get it back out.
just keep the Faith,and something will pop up for you. :thumbsup:

also,a headsup,sorta.
when you do find a Complete bike,mostly there,may or may not run.
Look it up and figure out what you will have to spend on parts before you buy it.
and dont post it here asking about it Unless you have Already Bought it,because theres some here that will scarf it right out from under you.:deal:

jimmy,just keep looking on Craigslist in ohio,theres a lotta bikes that pop up there.
that...thing...you found on ebay is a moneypit.
just think,What-if,you bought it spent a ton of money fixing it up and Then decided you dont like how it rides,etc,etc.
then youd discover you have too much money invested into the bike and cant get it back out.
just keep the Faith,and something will pop up for you. :thumbsup:

also,a headsup,sorta.
when you do find a Complete bike,mostly there,may or may not run.
Look it up and figure out what you will have to spend on parts before you buy it.
and dont post it here asking about it Unless you have Already Bought it,because theres some here that will scarf it right out from under you.:deal:
Yea I had no plans of buying it I just like to look on ebay for fun and find nice builds.