Original Manco Thunderbird. Keep or sell?

Hey all! Looking for some guidance if this is worth keeping, or if I should let it go to a new home.
I’ve had this Thunderbird 594B-01 for quite a few years and have been hanging onto it because I thought it was pretty unique being all original and still having the decals/chain guard/ front plate etc.. I even have the original manual and VHS tapes.
I have a move coming up, and I’m trying to decide if it’s worth hanging onto, or if it’s more common than I originally thought and would be easier to sell and not move it again.

Attachments

pomfish

Sure is low hour looking, probably the best condition of plastics/decals that can recall in last 10 years.

Really comes down to how much you ride it vs taking some money and not having to move it. Cool bike either way!
East coast/west ?

Good luck with whatever you chose.
Keith

Harquebus

Wow, did not know they came with a Robin engine at one point.

The decision is yours; they don't come up for sale like that very often. The ones that do are thrashed and trashed beyond all recognition (to varying degrees/let's just say well-used) and are never in, like, showroom condition.

Lizardking

Welcome to oldminibikes.com.

I guess it all depends where you live.. Here in SoCal they are not hard to find. I've seen them in different conditions but not with original VHS video and manual. Yours is in nice shape with decals looking sharp and minimal wear/tear overall. The worth depends on the person and where you live.

Cool little ride that shouldn't take much space to move with you!

Thank you all for the information! If it’s worth anything more than a few hundred dollars or so, then I might just hang onto it. I enjoy collecting unique “motor sports” that have a story. It’s already moved from Wisconsin to Florida with me, but not sure if the next place will have the same garage space.