** Paid Subscription **

Well It looks like my paid subscription didn't get found yesterday after I paid . Oh well Senior member is fine for now ! lol :laugh: I know [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION] will take care of it sooner or later .

[MENTION=47323]OND[/MENTION] When the years start beginning with 6's then you become a Senior Supporting Member..... [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]

Doesn't take that much attention to fix a weed trimmer???
I was going to attempt it my self but where I think the problem is there is 3 parts. I have no spark. So if those 3 parts in the handle wasn't the problem then I would be just guessing on the problem. Coil????? I was told I was 54 in line.:doah: Pretty busy place. Its just not mini bike parts, They also have a Stihl dealership and sell other mowers, etc.

I was going to attempt it my self but where I think the problem is there is 3 parts. I have no spark. So if those 3 parts in the handle wasn't the problem then I would be just guessing on the problem. Coil????? I was told I was 54 in line.:doah: Pretty busy place. Its just not mini bike parts, They also have a Stihl dealership and sell other mowers, etc.
Ya, was beating on Hent on fixing your weed eater and not fixing OND membership! hahahahha
Seems like your weeds might get pretty tall at #54

Well It looks like my paid subscription didn't get found yesterday after I paid . Oh well Senior member is fine for now ! lol :laugh: I know [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION] will take care of it sooner or later .
Being a senior member isn't so bad, I get breakfast discounts at some restaurants, but no discounts on mini bike parts or Depends diapers.

Last edited: