Parting ATC 70

Im have a decent little ATC 70 that was what I would consider a near basket case when I got it. I wanted to check for interest before going through the trouble of taking pics, etc. It was a project of my father in laws that he lost interest in so i took it for the sake of saving it from the trash. I would say its about 80-85 percent there. I do not have the throttle/kill switch, the cables, carb, gas tank, I have the steel seat pan, but it is missing the foam and cover. I do have the original engine that for arguments sake i would consider a core. It ran perfect but he decided something was wrong with the clutch so he took the gearbox apart and im pretty sure he lost some internals. The rest of the engine has not been apart. The side cover has been polished. I would like to let the engine go as a whole, but if no interest i will part it as well. Post or PM what ya want and ill message with pics and prices.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Really dont want to set here for hours making an exploded list of components for a honda atc 70.
Start off by listing a few select parts (WITH PHOTOS AND PRICES) and see what type of interest it generates. It really is not that difficult or time consuming. If there is interest, and you sell some parts, you list some more, and so on.
Michael

OK, ATC 70 partout redux:
Fenders (bobbed or sportcut) $35
Foot Pegs $20
Wheels, 2 w/ tires (1 bad, 1 decent) $15 each
Hubs $10 each
Seat pan $10
Complete Axle w/ brakes and all spacers(cable is there) $45
Exhaust(muffler hollowed and missing end cap) $15
Front end w/ hardware and # plate $25
Frame $30
Carb. (found it!lol) $10
Intake $5
Chain/ sprocket cover $15
Pull start/ side cover assy(works). $50
core engine(pollished crankcase) best offer or request parts
Pics coming soon. All prices plus shipping.

Last edited:
still fighting with pics. I am also interested in Briggs 5hp performance parts or some clone parts (looking for a good tilly or mikuni and matching intake).