"Pass Time" on Speed Channel

I watched "Pass Time" on Speed Channel this morning. I watch when I can and check to see if they are at a strip close by. They were at South GA Motorsports Park, 30 minutes from my house. Of course I watched to see if I saw anyone I know. Well, I saw a friend's son hit the wall and mess up his nice Mustang. Then I saw my cousin run his Mustang. He didn't run so quick- mechanical problem. The last run was another friend (first cousin to the one that smacked the wall) in his 605 cubic inch Big Block Chevy rear engine dragster running 174 MPH. I emailed my wife at school and told her to tell my cousin's daughter (who's in her 3rd grade class) that I saw her daddy racing on TV. Now if I could have just been there in person :smile:. Tim.

Last edited:
I love that show..I was watching and saw the mustang hit the wall hard..Ouch!:doah: Is the car fixable?..As a fellow mustang owner that was hard to watch.. :(

Don't know. I'll have to check. It's funny but the boy's dad has always been a "die hard" Chevy guy. I bleed Chevrolet Orange myself, but aprreciate a nice hot rod of any flavor. My son and I would like a 5.0 Fox body, 5 speed with a trunk. Tim.

joekd

Are they showing new episodes again?

I have my DVR set to record any new ones and nothing has recorded in long time

That's a cool show. My lady likes to watch and actually gets pretty into it. Trust me thats a BIG step... I knew a handful of folks from some of the episodes they shot here in AZ. It'd be cool to get in on the action if they come through again.

I don't know if they are filming new episodes or not. I just watch it and never look at the "air date". With my good memory:laugh:, I might watch the same episode more than once and not realize it. My wife will watch it with me, sometimes. She just guesses, not having a clue about the cars. Mine are "educated" guesses (me being a car nut) and when she gets closer than me, she's hard to live with for a few minutes:smile:.