Perfect weather for some Trike action..Tri Sports & a Dunecycle

Got all my work done a little early today ,weather was nice.So I dug out my Tri-Sport TS130 that had been sitting all winter and got her started. Next I got my daughter & son-in-law convinced we needed to take them all out for exercise. We each got a turn on each one and had a blast ! Of course the TS150 two stroker blew the others away,but it was fun trying to catch it lol The Dunecycle has a Honda 5.5 G200 that I just finished up a week or so ago. It cruises right along once it's wound up.

wjustice

Got my RTS out today also. Battery was dead so i changed the leaking fuel filter and she started on the second pull after all winter.

Thanks Steve and you are so right ! The looks on people's face as their out washing cars and we buzz down the street is priceless also .
Wjustice, 2 stroke I'm assuming, they can be so trouble free...so simple...luv'm
I'm waiting on my JLo 295 to return from a "fleshing up" to go back on the TS290...fingers crossed that one will be rippin' it up in 2 weeks.

wjustice

Yes 2 stroke. Kohler 340. My TS290 has a ccw290 with a mikuni i swapped on. It can be cranky if it isnt started for a couple of weeks.

Those are some sweet trikes amigos! I don't know why, but I have always been a fan of trikes and ATC's. Especially the retro looks of the Tri-Sports and the Muskin Tri Cats.

Shawn

Hey amigos,
One question. I noticed in the above picture, you have 3 brake levers. 2 on the left and one on the right side of the handle bars, what is the third lever for? Does it have front brakes as well?

Shawn

wjustice

I'm not sure about his, but my TS has 1 lever on each side for turning and a 3rd on the left is on the jackshaft for general braking.