Perkiomen Minibike & Scooter Meet Oley, PA May 11/12, 2018

Little more than a month away. Didn’t get to go, last year. Great location this time around, the fairgrounds are perfect for mc events. More info on their Facebook site. Can’t wait!

Their site says 26 Jefferson St.
It’s where they hold the AMCA meet every year.
The Reading Motorcycle Club is a mile or so down the same street.
Heard there may be drag racing at the RMC’s track on Friday.
Best to get info from the promoter himself, through the FB site.
I’ll be there!

I’ll be there. I Went to the Oley AMCA National meet this weekend at the same site. Lots of people said they were coming back in two weeks for the mini event. Should be a good turn out.

I’ll be there Saturday. My Dad is bringing 15 or so engines, some frames and who knows what else. Bring cash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped up today. Got the lil Indian and a Briggs 4 hp of course a t-shirt. Thanks minibikin’. Grand daughter now figured out there is something off with all of us guy and gals. I’ll make some posts when I get going on this project.
Craig

Stopped up today. Got the lil Indian and a Briggs 4 hp of course a t-shirt. Thanks minibikin’. Grand daughter now figured out there is something off with all of us guy and gals. I’ll make some posts when I get going on this project.
Craig
Awe man that’s cool. Dad was selling lots of stuff. It was a great time and looks like it’s gonna become a bigger and bette event. Hoping I can drag race next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk