Photo of HF Greyhound 212 cc 6.5 engine governor needed

I need a photo of the HF Greyhound 212cc 6.5 HP engine's governor in place. Especially the location of the two springs.
I'm pretty sure the long rod goes to the governor arm and the other end is on the butterfly valve of the carburetor.
There is a long light weight spring,and then a long heavier spring.
Any photos would really help.
Thank you.

Here is a photo of what I think is right. I then put the heavier spring on the throttle lever at the empty red hole and started the engine. The engine went to max speed and the governor did not slow it down. The butterfly valve is not at idle.
Where is the "at rest" position of the governor shaft coming out of the engine? Is it all the way clockwise or counter-clockwise? governor.jpg

I spent a few more hours and I think I have it all together correctly.
That being said,the idle is too high. I'm sure the clutch would try to engage.
I backed off the idle stop screw to zero and adjusted the governor arm to remove all slack. The governor arm pulls the throttle at start up just enough to raise the Adele too high . If I push back on the linkage the engine dies.
I adjusted the idle stop screw until it just touches the butterfly valve as the engine is running too fast. I then backed off the screw 1/2 turn and pushed the linkage closed. The engine slowed a little. I did another 1/2 turn and did the same,and the engine died
I'm confused as to why the idle will not drop and stay running?
Please help.

The vid was dead wrong. I managed to figure out what was causing the too high idle speed and corrected it.
I do believe the CHI-COM carb on this engine is crap. While the engine idles well at 1,000 rpm,if I slow it down to 650,it dies in three seconds. New gaskets, no air leaks.
The carb is running rich as well. The jet kits are no longer available from HF for high altitude. I'm not sure what Honda jet would be appropriate for my 7,000 foot ASL.
I may trash this carb and get a real one.
One my other HF 212 engines I can get a real nice low RPM idle.
I did try a new spark plug and even played with the gap. It did not help. For some reason the engine likes a larger than normal plug gap. If I adjust to the specs,the engine will not run. This may be because the carb is running rich. The plug is not wet,just black,not sooty.