Picked up a 44

NO NOT LIKE THIS.I'VE HAD THAT ONE A LONG TIME :2guns:

LIKE THIS

A RAIDER 44TT. WE ALL HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME RIDIN THE 34TT STARTED LOOKING AROUND FOR ONE MORE.
ENDED UP GETTING THIS ONE.IT HAS BEEN SITTING FOR LONG TIME.
HOOKED UP A TANK AND IT FIRED RIGHT UP.
HAS SOME SMALL ISSUES BUT NOTHING I CAN'T HANDLE.

THE BODY HAS A BUTTLOAD OF SPIDERCRACKING.
DIDN'T WANT TO GO THROUGH THE WHOLE FIBERGLASS DEAL AGAIN:no::no:.
PICKED UP 2 NOS BODIES.

THEY WERE 10 MILES FROM WERE I GOT THE SLED.
I THINK I MAY HAVE ENOUGH GREEN FROM THE LOCKLEY LEFT OVER TO SPRAY ONE OF THEM.I'LL RESTO IT NEXT YEAR
JUST GUNNA GET IT RUNNING FOR NOW

That thing is cool:thumbsup: Great score, especially on the new bodies. What engine is in there??
Thanks,the bodies were a nice bonus.kinda yellowed but great shape for 40 years old.it's got a ccw440 in it

After seeing your first pic..I now know how you are picking up so many bikes. Must be legal up in Mooseland.:laugh:
don't mess with us yoopers eh' we're all packin :2guns::2guns::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gun_bandana:

Don't say nothing to me about needing a bigger garage soon.:laugh:
can't just have 1 that's no fun.

i won't :anon.sml::001_tt2:

Nice score Yoop, when I get older I gotta move out to where you live so I can find all that cool stuff. Those a cool sleds for sure. :thumbsup:

I got one of each of those. Love my redhawk. The raider i just picked up. It had been sitting in the weeds for a good 10 years- what a shame cuz it only has 439 miles on it. It still has some good parts tho. My buddy is restoring a raider so he will end up with it.

thanks clay.

i had a scope on mine deesel.but took it off.i was shooting better without it.
haven't fired it in awhile.still coated with rust guard.the raider really don't look to bad for sittin' out for 10 years.are the tracks shot?

I took my scope off too now. The tracks look decent on that sled. It only had 439 miles on it when it lost spark. Then the guy pulled the motor cuz he said he couldnt pull the fly wheel in the chassis. He left the motor sitting in the shed and it locked up. Complete waste of a nice sled but with a lot of tlc- there will be some potential for most of it i think. You have some nice looking sleds there!