pile o parts

its my cleaning:hammer:the shop sale .prices do not include shipping . i will send stuff flat rate{if it fits} but if you want will send it regular mail if you want . if im asking to much for something then send me a offer i will deal . i need my shelf space back :eek:ut::doah:,

i have parts for a 5 hp briggs model # 135212
flywheel $10

and the head $5

the cam ,timing gear ,lifters , springs and keepers and the governor $7

the recoil and the basket $10

and there is 3 tec hs4o exhaust flanges $5 each

2 tec reworked throttle controls for mini use $5 each

and then 4 briggs chain /clutch guards . these bolt to the case using the gasket bolts . they fit 1.5-3.75 hp briggs .$5 each

and the random pile of stuff . muffler off a 5hp briggs, prototype guard fits briggs 1.5 - 3 hp,crapsman air filter ,and a throttle control for a tec that works but looks ugly.your choice a $1

I am interested in one clutch/chain guard brkt. Please can you measure center to center on the mounting holes. I am trying to mount a foremost chain guard and the brkt. looks like it will fit.

ok some more parts found . a tank for the briggs 5 hp listed . the main part is clean , the upper fuel bowl has rust in it. wire brush will clean it easy comes with tube and link $5

and then a small motorcycle tank ? or a big mini ? i dont know but it to need some work rusty in side but still solid . $10 its 15 inch long and 7.5 wide by 7.5 tall

im lookin to deal i really want to see this stuff go to some good use . so make offers

Hey Rob, I mailed that ten to you on 6/24/10. My address is:

David Bowen
416 Mountain View Way
Scranton, Pa. 18508

All I need is the Brkt. + mounting bolts,I dont need the sheet metal attached it will save you on shipping. thanks, David

ok recoil is out in the mail .
one more chain guard gone soon , 2 are left
the head and cam /gears lifter springs are gone pending funds .
ok got bored and cleaned the black tank up, its nice and polished in the top bowl now:thumbsup:

bump ok the flywheel ,the black tank and the gold motor cycle tank are still available . still have 2 of the chain/ clutch guards . and a tec exhaust flange left .
fly wheel $10
black tank $5
gold tank $ 10
and the tec flange $5
make offers if ya see some thing ya like .
also will trade for parts , im in need of some briggs starter gears 16 tooth plastic

bump ok the flywheel ,the black tank and the gold motor cycle tank are still available . still have 2 of the chain/ clutch guards . and a tec exhaust flange left .
fly wheel $10
black tank $5
gold tank $ 10
and the tec flange $5
make offers if ya see some thing ya like .
also will trade for parts , im in need of some briggs starter gears 16 tooth plastic
I'll take the gold tank and the long air breather. Just put them aside for me. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

PM SENT