Pinto front wheel and tire

I could use a usable front wheel and tire for an early 70's Golden Pinto.( 6" ) A front and rear axle too. (the tri star wheel preferably) I need the spacers also. (I need so much sh*t for this project it's not funny)

Last edited:
Golden Pinto wheel ( or something that will work)

I could use a usable front wheel and tire for an early 70's Golden Pinto.( 6" ) A front and rear axle too. (the tri star wheel preferably) I need the spacers also. (I need so much sh*t for this project it's not funny)
I'm not having much luck with finding a used front wheel for a Pinto, could anybody suggest ( or have a used wheel and tire,6" ) that would work on a Pinto? I'm just putting together a beater for my grandkids to ride so they stay off my restored Broncco. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The rear wheel I have is a 6". If you find one laying around, let me know. It doesn't have to be pretty, or match mine, just functional. Thanks Markus, I appreciate it.

markus

Well I thought it was a 6" bird because of the hump in the center of the wheel but I think it may be wider than what they used, and I have never seen the birds with a grease fitting. The Hub width is 4 7/8" overall. Double check your fork spacing if your interested.

$10 plus shipping.

bandit 40

I'll check and see what I have in the daylight hours and get a measurement Freddy I may have a 6" steel wheel available.:thumbsup: