Plastic intake spacer and gaskets from 79cc/99cc Predator

I have a 79cc Predator (this is going on a bicycle), and I want to use a 19mm mikuni carb. I have the carb and a manifold, but the manifold is too wide at the intake end (either end, actually but different bolt patterns on the carb end), to fit flush against the intake port due to the fact that the flywheel cover is in the way and there is a little nub on one side of the port that makes it impossible for anything wider than the intake port to bolt up. If I had the tools, I'd simply make the manifold the correct shape and put a gasket between, I'm sure that would work fine but I dont have the tools or the skills for that, and I definitely dont have the money to pay a machine shop to do it. Affordable go karts sells the correct manifold, but I dont want to shell out another $35 plus shipping when I already have a perfectly good manifold and all I need is a stupid little plastic spacer. I tried fitting up a manifold for a different carb using the plastic spacer that came with my engine, and not realizing that the bolt pattern was a tiny bit different, I broke the original plastic spacer. So, if anyone has the plastic intake spacer and gaskets from a 79cc or 99cc Predator engine, please pm me and let me know what you want for them. Thanks!

I have used the white Teflon one with good luck , but because no one can be sure of it standing up to the heat perhaps you should spend the $35

I personally think that if someone has a spare that they are not using, and it's not really worth anything to them because it's really just a worthless hunk of plastic to anyone who doesn't need it and isn't using it, then I don't see anything wrong with asking someone to ship it to me for a couple bucks. It would really cost me more time and effort to make a poorly fashioned substitute than it would to pay someone a few bucks and have them drop it in a mailbox. This bike isn't going to be on the road tomorrow with or without the plastic spacer, so there is no need for me to go through the extra trouble of trying to Jerry rig a spacer that someone probably has sitting in a box somewhere. Don't think I don't appreciate the suggestion, but not everyone is good at fabbing things. I tried making one already and it didn't go so well.

$35 for a new manifold vs a few dollars for someone to ship me a spare that they've got sitting around, which one is more economical? I really don't see why asking if anyone has a spare is a problem.

I may have a couple of them, if so I'll PM you tomorrow for your address so I can send it to you. There will be no charge if I do in fact have one, I'll let you know.

No that's not it Dakota but thanks. The spacer is black and about an inch wide, and is the exact shape of the intake port. I'm not sure what that is in your picture, but it's not what I'm looking for. Thank you anyway.

Outlaw ace has one he's gonna send out to me tomorrow, but I'm not sure what the whole "rigging it up" comment was supposed to mean, but whatever lol.

Outlaw Ace tried his very best to help, and I'm extremely grateful to him. Unfortunately, he mistakenly thought that I was looking for a spacer for a 97cc lifan, and sent that to me instead of the part I actually needed. Its Ok, I'm not mad, like I said he tried to help, and I genuinely do appreciate that. After having found no other source for the part I need, I ordered one from the aforementioned eBay link. Cost $10.75 with shipping, but when you gotta have a certain part, you just got to.