Please help identify before he sales them.

Here are some pics of bikes that my buddy is going to sale, and I would like to identify. I am interested in them but I think he wants more then I can afford, so they may have to go on EBay..

i belive the blue one is a rare rupp rascal? they are rare because they were knon to brake apart because of the one downtube. Not many of them around.

i break it in by riding it the same way as i would after it's broken in. i beat the piss out of it from the beginning. my 5.5 clone has held up fine riding it like that (it's got quite a few hours on it).
And you wonder why your stuff hasn't sold? :thefinger:

So nobody can Identify the first bike I have listed. I have posted it 2 times now with no luck. I do not feel that is is home made do to the quality of the bends and welds. plus the panal on the front gives reference to a company out in Cali? I think Someone out there has to have some Ideas on this one.

Dobber

I think the first one is home made? The only reason I say that is the top tube is precisely bent to accommodate the newer briggs air filter, IMO, I think that the frame, especially the top tube was made around the engine. It also has modern wheels and hubs. I think someone built it.

Randy:scooter: