Please help me get started!

I wanted to build a mini bike from scratch.I know how to weld the frames i just need someone to give some sizes of the frame
im 5,9" 180lbs (btw)

Also if you guys have any parts for cheap that are good it will be nice trying to keep the total price of the mini bike under $300

Here are some of the parts i was looking at getting let me know which ones are trash and good! Thanks a lot!
( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AYhS3Ies5U0svLofiX-nkG0cl_xauKNYSVvfXtqHgUc/edit?usp=sharing )

This is also my first time being on this from :)

I couldn't click on the items in your document. Be careful with the clutches, the cheap ones do not have a set screw so your crank needs to be tapped. You should get everything from OldMiniBikes. You can click on there link at the top of the page. Welcome to the mini bike madness,:thumbsup:

With your budget, I think you will need to find a used bike and go from there. So many little things you don't think of that add up quick. Even nuts and bolts can get expensive. My "Jimmy Gote" I am building is way more involved than what you are thinking of, but I bet I have over 100 bucks in small parts. Nuts, bolts, washers, bushings, bearings, etc. A good donor bike will give you a lot of these parts. Neighbor found one at the landfill. Looked a bit ugly, but his son is riding it with only a few hours playing with it. The motor even ran. I found a front hub at a yard sale for 5 bucks. It needed bearings, sand blasted and painted. Do not start welding or cutting until all the big parts are there. Motor, clutch or TC, wheels, forks, ect. Give yourself a few extra inches if you can. I ended up cutting, welding, tweeking stuff a few times to make stuff fit. Again my project is a bit more involved, but plan ahead and for a an error or two. Don't forget seat height and pegs and bars fitment. Clamp or duct tape stuff in place and sit on it, see if it fits. Sometimes an inch or two can make a big difference. And have fun!

Check Craigslist for where you're located, find a roller for 150 or less. With that you can go buy a brand new 212 predator from Harbor Freight for $100. Install that, buy chain for $17 from tractor supply co, then all you need is a throttle assembly. I find myself using brake levers from bicycles pretty often when I'm trying to save money on a build. I'll even use the cable from the bicycle. Works just fine. You should be able to come out under $300 and have a brand new motor in your bike.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

I'm also starting out from scratch, with the original plan of staying under $500. But I can say that has gone out the window. I agree with what the "veterans" are saying, find something cheap on Craigslist in your area and use the leftover money to get it running and maybe even pretty it up.

If you are still stuck with fabbing up your own. Get your engine set up first like Jim said and go from there. I would stack up pieces of 2x4s to get stuff where I think they should go. Good luck!